Old 18-10-2007, 12:05 AM
arky arky is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmonk View Post
Hi
Can anyone help with a problem i have with my petrol Strimmer
When I speed up the machine past idle, it may run ok for a few minutes and then the speed drops and it cuts out
If i leave it on idle it will not cut out.
Any suggestions?
Greenmonk
change spark plug or if petrol been in strimmer a long time it might have condensaysion in, empty tank refuel with new petrol and try that
If still dont work give it a kick think sod it and have a brandy to calm down