Old 04-04-2003, 03:20 PM

Default Court/HOA pounds lady over Wildscape

dont have to buy into a subdivision like that. my mother bought cow pasture 60 years
ago and the burbs grew up around her and started passing "laws". she put up a fine
gauge wire rabbit fence to stop em eating everything and because the neighbors from
hell complained and turns out the city passed a law forbidding fences and they
ordered her to take it down or she would be fined $1000 per day. doesnt matter the
neighbor from hell couldnt see the fence unless she is standing on my mothers road.
there is no relief from creeping protection of "property rights", there is no
constitutional right to freedom from assinine laws. The only way to fight this is a
constitutional amendment limiting the number of laws or rules, so they want a new
rule they have to get rid of an old one. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.