Old 18-10-2007, 05:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Pennyaline Pennyaline is offline

Default groundcovers

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Lamium "Beacon Silver" will do the trick. Works nicely in Western NY, so
your climate won't present any problems. Spreads quickly, but easy to pull
if it travels to spots where you don't want it.

JSB, you're in the Rochester NY area, right?

That's not Western NY, honey. That's the Finger Lakes Region!

There is a difference between the two in weather patterns and heat domes.

I know WNY. I spent far too much of my life in Chautauqua County.

I miss Rachacha, though