Old 18-10-2007, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Plant ID help please

On 18 Oct, 13:13, stevej wrote:
Semi woody stems a bit similar to Fuschia material, probably evergreen
in mild temps, very small shrub ( so I am told ), dark green leaves
which are similar in shape to Rosemary leaves but much smaller
( approx 1cm long ), leaves all down and close to the stem. Flowers
are light purple and similar shape and size to the leaves.

I went through the hebes ... then the salix ... most of the herbs I
know ... It's the 'small shrub' that throws me. Can 't you get a
picture at all?! Also, if there was a scent you would have told us,
wouldn't you.