Old 18-10-2007, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default bamboo/grass screen?

In article , CWatters
writes

I'd never put bamboo in my garden except in pots raised up so I could see
whats happening underneath! Sure it looks nice but it spreads like anything
and is a pain to control. We had some in our last garden and it spread 10
meters along a border down the back of other shrubs, under a concrete path
and up the other side.

Exactly! That's what I was afraid of Colin. The RHS seems to suggest
some are okay but there's so many differing views .
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph