Old 19-10-2007, 04:05 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Anybody there?

Hal wrote:
For two days now I've been missing most of you. I saw one post from
me yesterday and today one from posted through Supernews by John.(JB).
Did all of you guys go somewhere else and just didn't tell me so I
couldn't find you? Or could it be my ISP that is not sharing? That's
not nice!

I'm always lurking here and check the group several times a day. I see a
lot of posts. Now that my pond is gone, I don't post often. My wife just
put a bunch of water chestnuts in a small pond, so I'll give progress
reports on that.

Now, if I could just remember to take 'SPAM' out of my email addy! ;-/

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~