Old 19-10-2007, 03:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default Fig bount!

On Oct 18, 2:00 pm, "Uncle Marvo"
, I, Marvo, say :

On 18/10/07 11:57, in article
om, "judith.lea"
wrote:

snip

Another way is to serve two per person as a starter. Slit in the
middle like a jacket potato, squeeze to open slit and insert a slice
of Mottzarella chesse, drizze with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Decorate the plate with water cress, it was gorgeous when we had over
40 to lunch and very easy to prepare.

Judith

That's definitely one for the recipe file! The easier the better
AFAIC!

If I get 40 people they can have the jacket potato. Have you seen the price
of figs?

They are not expensive here in France at the moment Marvo.

Judith