Old 19-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Erskine Erskine is offline
Registered User

Question Lawn Fertiliser Advice

I have been looking for an autumn lawn fertiliser without moss killer and they seem to be few and far between. I know that Scott's produce an Autumn Lawn Builder which does not have a moss killer but I find it hard to get a hold of. The same applies for the Spring feeds.

What I am wondering is how much damage a fertiliser with moss killer can do to a lawn with a lot of moss. Some years ago I remember applying a fertilser with moss killer which left the lawn very badly patched and I had to dig it up and re-seed the whole lot.

Are more recent mixtures (such as Evergreen) still as lethal?