Old 19-10-2007, 03:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default OT Music and other stuff

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:04:48 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

Posted like this so kill files can be adjusted. Please post stuff you
value that is TO this folks that have trouble with TO won't see it. I
sort of trust gardeners as folks of interest. So if you like some thing
post it.

Just in case some garden folk like it. Uh Uh

Man, this is to cry for.......

Runestone - Sacred Circle (2007)

(any Runestone is fantastic)

Care
Charlie

I have a Runestone Holiday album. We start holiday stuff on Dec 21.
Well thanksgiving is sort of a preamble.

Every listen to "Mouth Music" ?

Then my fav Rotary Connection Featuring Minnie Riperton.

Minnie could sing 5 octaves. I think that is the right term ? Notice
past tense.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade