Old 19-10-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
chatnoir chatnoir is offline

Default winters on its way .

On Oct 19, 9:49 am, Hal wrote:
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:55:42 CST, chatnoir

wrote:
Where the biggie on the bottom came from is unknown to me!

Is that all you are going to share about "the biggie"?

No idea! It appeared early this spring! Saw a large, black torpedo
shaped fish swimming near the bottom! Never put anything like that
in! It Just patrolled the bottom of the pond till late summer when
it rose to grab some of the flies and crickets I put in! Looked like
it had catfish wiskers or something! Suppect it is a plant by one of
my fiends er ah friends!

--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb