Old 20-10-2007, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Tree seat

Thank you for the links Jenny, all interesting but most a tad difficult
for me I think :-) I do however like the look of the Willow Tree seat,
delightful and possibly easier to do than woodwork :-)

kate

I have just been watching a video of Monty`s shade garden and I like the
simplicity of the tree seat that I saw, is it as simple as it looks and
would it be difficult to make without plans, does any one know ?

kate

You could buy a plan for a few pounds or dollars..........
http://www.woodcraftplans.com/u352.htm

Free woodworking plans for loads of stuff:
http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/OUTDO...r_projects.htm

Or just look at pictures on the web and improvise :~)
http://www.handmadeplaces.co.uk/seating_solutions.asp
http://www.birstall.co.uk/products/wglos0223.html
http://www.marmaxproducts.co.uk/prodpage.asp?ProdID=34
http://www.reelfurniture.co.uk/Tree%20Seat.htm
http://www.weddinggardencompany.co.u..._furniture.php

And no for something completely different:
http://www.gardenworld.co.uk/project-willow.asp

Jenny