Old 20-10-2007, 09:57 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Anybody there?

Hi..

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

[OT]
I admire you folks that can do that. I tried Ubuntu, but my hammer
and chisel background wasn't helpful.

I switched to linux using SuSe Linux. SuSe 7.x, 8.x and 9.x were great but
the Novell era and it's company policy changed everything..

So the last SuSe I installed was 9.0.. ;-(

But openSuSe 10.3 has indeed recovered so next week I'll install it
permanently in dual-boot beside Unix..

[...]

OpenSuSe is an easy to install linux distribution and has an exceeding
driver support respectively hardware detection..

--
cu
Marco