Old 20-10-2007, 09:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Looky what I found!

Oh, yes: I forgot to name the Paph. It is P. Lemonade.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Yesterday we set up a Society display in Fort Pierce. All of us looked
around, and I put a little Paph on *lay-away* until today when I didn't
have so much to carry. The Paph is spicerianum x primulinum. Picture he

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1503

When we went back today, Voila! A small number of Plectrelminthus
caudatus, in spike. Some were kind of beaten up, but I found one with two
new, unharmed spikes. It now resides by the pool.

Info and picture he

http://www.orchidspecies.com/plectrcaudatus.htm

It pays to scavenge a little bit.

Diana