Old 20-10-2007, 10:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default 0826-101807 Rosetta McClean Gardens - "0826-101807.JPG" 292.3 KBytes yEnc

wrote in message
news
I just started using the News Rover and was not aware I had a choice
between
jpg and yEnc. I actually shoot and save all of my photos in jpg. The News
Rover was changing the send photos to yEnc as that is the default method.
have now changed the setting to UU jpg so that all news readers will be
able
to view the photos.

Sorry about the yEnc pics.

That's better for all of us that find yEnc more difficult than it should be.
Mainly OE users 'tis true.Thanks.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden