Old 21-10-2007, 12:14 PM
BlueFlower BlueFlower is offline
Registered User

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha View Post
So, your holly is planted in hessian sacking, under membrane and bark
chippings (in themselves deleterious to plants as they rot down) and you are
posting via Garden Banter asking advice from urg but saying "from what I've
read". Why do I get the whiff of a wind up here?
Let us know if they live or die, please and how you brought either about.
It would be most interesting to hear the final outcome.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk