Old 21-10-2007, 02:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
42 42 is offline

Default winters on its way .

When the temp of the water drops below 55°F, I don't feed them at all. Next
spring they're all just fine, and I start feeding again when the water rises
above 55°. That's about 13 Euro degrees for those of you living where water
freezes at 0°. Anyone know how many dog degrees that would be?
42

"margaret corrin" wrote in
message ...

im in the uk , its my first winter having goldfish, they seem to be now
spending more time on the bottom of the pond . can anyone in the uk
let me know possible how much longer before they stop comeing up for
food. thanks

--
margaret corrin