Old 04-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Mike

Default Neighbours Help

In article , Ophelia
writes

"Mike" wrote in message

As Sacha said, if you live in the country you must expect all sorts of
'Rural Smells', but if you live in a High Rise and are on the 14th floor
with a small balcony you share with her................. :-(

Well we are not country but not High Rise either. Just new town houses with
gardens.

Thanks

Btw was it you who was getting a doc's appointment?

If so.. how did it go?

I, 'twas I.

Had appointment. "Hospital. Xray. Here's a note"

Hospital. Xray. "See your Doctor next week. We will send him the
results"

Phone call from the Doctor on Tuesday afternoon. "Couple of small marks.
Nothing unusual in that. No sign of Asbestosis"

:-))

Thanks for asking :-))

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more