Old 21-10-2007, 06:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Anybody there?

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Interesting. This thread about computers and software, including posts
from
invalid email addresses has been going on for a while, yet my post about
Jun's "pond" never showed up AFAIK. Nor was I notified at my correctly
stated email address as to the reason. Also, my sig is only four lines.

I don't care whether you post this or not. Just an observation.

I'm not seeing all my posts recently either for some reason, yet I see them
when someone replies to them. I tried several newsservers and they all show
missing messages. I'm wondering if I'll see this message. I'm also
wondering how many posts are not appearing that myself and perhaps others
are missing.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.