Old 21-10-2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody there?

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:57:23 CST, Nick Cramer wrote:

Interesting. This thread about computers and software, including posts from
invalid email addresses has been going on for a while, yet my post about
Jun's "pond" never showed up AFAIK. Nor was I notified at my correctly
stated email address as to the reason. Also, my sig is only four lines.

I don't care whether you post this or not. Just an observation.

Hiccups happen. If you don't get a reason for rejection, resend. Even some
of mind have gone into the ether. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us