Old 22-10-2007, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Puddin' Man Puddin'  Man is offline

Default Ipomoea (moonflower) vine

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 10:49:33 -0700, beecrofter wrote:

They don't begin to flower here until September and by mid October we
usually have our killing frosts.

I guess I've been lucky to get the results I've gotten at this
latitude.

It's curious I'm getting no responses from folks in FL, AL, MS,
GA. Sounds like they do much better down in the deep South.

Oh well. If I can't use my seeds, I'll just buy more next
season. "A very pretty flowering vine requiring very little
attention."

Prost,
Puddin'

"Well, there's two trains runnin'.
Ain't neither one goin' my way.
One run at midnight,
the other run just before day."
- from "Still A Fool", Muddy Waters, maybe 1949