Old 21-10-2007, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Cabbage question (non heading variety)

On 21/10/07 22:41, in article ,
"Pam Moore" wrote:

On 21 Oct 2007 07:42:16 GMT,
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
"George.com" writes:

| Some of the 'broccoli' plants have produced no florets at all. There is a
| central stem and large cabbage type leaves all the way up the stem. I now
| wonder whether in with the broccoli seed I got some type of cabbage seed
as
| well?

If it is purple sprouting broccoli which you planted they may not
start to sprout until the new year. I get my best crops after
Christmas. Don't give up yet.

Pam in Bristol

Maybe the OP has this:
http://tinyurl.com/289l36