Old 04-04-2003, 05:56 PM
zhanataya

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 13:33:11 GMT, C. Hurst wrote:

Peter Gregson wrote:

Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.

LOL!!!!

Ok Peter...

You go kill me a mammoth and I'll cook it up for you and try
to get some good veggies to accompany it...

While you are gone I'll work on prettying up the cave...
wink

Carla
(nurse, mother, photographer, writer, organizer, driver,
revolutionary, gardener, spouse, staff for my cats, and the list just
goes on and on...specialization is for insects...)

It is funny. If It weren't for the fact my dinosaur husband is
computer illiterate I'd think he wrote it. He can do 20 minutes on
why women shouldn't have shoes.

zhan