Old 22-10-2007, 04:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Buderschnookie[_2_] Buderschnookie[_2_] is offline

Default What is Your Favorite Online Nursery?

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Ok, so inquiring minds want to know.

What is your favorite online nursery to order plants from.

If you order from several, what types of plants do you order from each.

I just got the best plants I ever bought online from FantasticPlants.com.
Big healthy things...conifers, maples, boxwoods and so on.
Got some dandy azaleas from RarePlants.com too.

They will both be hearing from me again!

--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky