Old 04-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Cass

Default Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Radika Kesavan wrote:
Cass wrote:

Usually, from the dissatisfied comments you have sometimes made on some
of your own pictures and from the gorgeous way the very same would look
on mine, I have a feeling that my monitor is better attuend to your
pictures g.

This cheers me up, thanks, Radika. I'm endlessly critical. I finally
figured out that I need to DL the raw files and not tweak them even a
bit because I learn little by llittle how best to use Photoshop. So
difficult shots that I didn't know what to do with then, I can
sometimes usefully tweak now.

--
-=-
Cass