Old 22-10-2007, 10:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default Harvesting Beet Greens

In article ,
doofy wrote:

In reference to an earlier question of mine, and someone else's interest
in the answer (Omelet I believe), I found this page regarding harvesting
beet greens (and beets):

http://www.yardener.com/HarvestingandStoringBeets.html

Hey thanks!

I finally saw some beets with the greens at Wal-mart for the first time
in ages. I'm considering purchasing some and just sticking them back
into the ground for greens harvest. :-)

Should not be any different than re-planting any other bulb?
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein