Old 22-10-2007, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews Gill Matthews is offline

Default Raspberry variety "Tulameen"

In article ,
says...
I have planted some raspberry canes with this variety name. It is
described as "a new introduction". The name seems to me to be Finnish.
Or does anybody know better?

Michael Bell

It is a lovely raspberry, large fruit on long branches, but it does grow very
tall. I think mine would have topped 10' if I had not bent them over in a hoop.

I suppose it depends how you define new I have had mine for 4 years.

Gill
--

addy gill[at]pcservicesreading[dot]co[dot]uk