Old 22-10-2007, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What is Your Favorite Online Nursery?

On 10/22/07 10:29 AM, in article ,
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote:

William Wagner wrote:
In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Ok, so inquiring minds want to know.

What is your favorite online nursery to order plants from.

If you order from several, what types of plants do you order from each.

IE:
Trees at blah
Perennials at hurm
Bushes at wee

Looking forward to all your input on who you think is the best..

I like fairweather. They have open houses where you can pickup your
plants.

http://www.fairweathergardens.com/

Bill

Ps their catalogue is a great reference.

Looks like they have a big inventory.. Hard to follow the site though
without images of the plants.. Keep having to google the images so I can
see some of the ones I'm not sure of.

Huh, never heard of Witch Hazel before and they have a whole section on
it.. Will need to check into that one..

I have one - it is a small shrub and has an interesting flowering habit.