Old 04-04-2003, 06:08 PM
animaux

Default Court/HOA pounds lady over Wildscape

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 05:31:03 -0500, Ann wrote:

While it wouldn't bother me a bit to have her as my next door
neighbor, this is a prime example of why I would *never* live on
property that is governed by an HOA. No way I'd pay money to have
some busy-bodied group tell me how I could use my property.

Yeah, but she did move into a HOA development, which can and does enforce the
deed restrictions. She signed this when she bought the house. Nobody tells me
what to plant or not, but out of respect of neighbors who have their tidy boring
front yards, I somehow manage to comply. You should know that my compliance IS
my defiance.