Old 22-10-2007, 08:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default What is Your Favorite Online Nursery?

On 10/22/07 3:00 PM, in article ,
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote:

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
Ok, so inquiring minds want to know.

What is your favorite online nursery to order plants from.

If you order from several, what types of plants do you order from each.

IE:
Trees at blah
Perennials at hurm
Bushes at wee

Looking forward to all your input on who you think is the best..
Why?

Beyond the point that I asked?

Well, never mind.. I'll just stick with that I'd like to know, and I'm
sure others may be interested in who people consider reputable merchants
online for plants.

But whatever.

Did it occur to you that nurseries specialize in different types of plants
and
online ones are no different? How can anyone give you advice when
you haven't told us what kind of plants you want?

But, whatever. I guess your going to have to figure that out yourself.

Ted

Yes, actually it did.. Considering I'm not looking for anything specific
I really feel no need to narrow it down. New home, new yard, so in terms
of what "I" need it's wide open.

Thanks though, I will certainly enjoy figuring it out..

Email me in the spring for a care box. Cost of postage only...