Old 22-10-2007, 05:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chris Barnes Chris Barnes is offline

Default Anybody there?

Marco Schwarz wrote:
OpenSuSe is an easy to install linux distribution and has an exceeding
driver support respectively hardware detection..

I admit to running Vista at work. But at least I use VMWare and have
both Debian linux and WinXP images that I can run if I need to be able
to do something else.

On my servers (I'm a system admin) I run Debian natively use VMWare
images to run all of our production services (the vast majority of them
are also Debian). I'll probably switch to VMWare ESXi sometime (their
new product which basically IS an OS).

--

Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes