Old 22-10-2007, 09:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Anybody there?

odd you should mention. just today I gave my students an article to read
http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/apr...apy040405.html
discussing a scientific basis for treating SAD. I dont suffer like my mother did. I
also dont have to get up early and I do like the little twinkle lights and because
the birds are where I sleep there is a night light on, the TV is always on (volume
way down, lights flickering) and the birds wake me in the morning to their singing.
However, a friend has to get up and go to work at the crack of dawn so I went looking
for a dawn simulator for her and the least expensive way is a "plug" that turns any
lamp into a light that slowly ups the brightness in the room over 1/2 hour.
here it is http://tinyurl.com/285tzj $30
Ingrid

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 19:05:24 CST, ~ jan wrote:
Looking forward to winter's break.... but not winter itself.
Already suffering the affects of wanting to sleep more, and hard to get up
in the AM. ~ jan