Old 23-10-2007, 02:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default Harvesting Beet Greens

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Omelet wrote:

I finally saw some beets with the greens at Wal-mart for the first time
in ages.

Don't go there.

There are few items at Wal-mart that I can't get elsewhere, but here in
this town, there are only two grocery stores. Some items I have to go
there for unless I want to drive to Austin. Packed freeway and lots of
gas.

HEB cuts the greens off of the beets. Always.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein