Old 23-10-2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Anybody there?

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:30:26 CST, wrote:

odd you should mention. just today I gave my students an article to read
http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/apr...apy040405.html
discussing a scientific basis for treating SAD.

SAD isn't my problem, as I'm not depressed, or unmotivated. I would just
prefer to sleep longer. After much needed sleep this weekend, and an
on-time bedtime Sunday night, I was up 15 minutes before my alarm
Monday morning. I'm currently up before the crack of dawn till the time
changes. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us