Old 23-10-2007, 12:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Harvesting Beet Greens

Omelet expounded:

There are few items at Wal-mart that I can't get elsewhere, but here in
this town, there are only two grocery stores. Some items I have to go
there for unless I want to drive to Austin. Packed freeway and lots of
gas.

You're not the only one who goes to Walmart, I go there too, they sell
the Oakhurst Dairy milk I prefer. Can't get it in any supermarket
around here, but super Wally World has it.

HEB cuts the greens off of the beets. Always.

I look at veggies in there when I'm getting milk, but somehow I just
can't bring myself to buy them. Walmart=plastic in my mind, I guess
(except for that damned milk, why did that dairy have to make a deal
with the devil? G).
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked