Old 23-10-2007, 07:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Fleas... I'm a magnet.

boric acid? same stuff used to kill cockroaches? Ingrid

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:56:12 -0400, Ann wrote:
My house used to be infested with fleas. I used a powder on my rugs
and hardwood floors that eliminated them completely - after fighting
them for quite a few years with bombs, etc. This link is to a product
somewhat like what I used, I can't remember the name of the one that
worked here, but the ingredients are the same.

http://www.pestproducts.com/fleapowder.htm

I know they say on this (very poorly formatted) page that you
shouldn't use regular borax, but I've read on other forums that 20
Mule Team Borax has the same effect.

Good luck, I don't envy you - getting rid of fleas is very tough to
do!