Old 23-10-2007, 06:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default O/T Should have been news today ?..

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Jimbo" contains these words:

Scotland plans to axe prescription charges

Rather than spending time complaining that we, in Scotland, will
have free prescriptions (I already _have_ them, BTW!) perhaps
your time would be better spent lobbying the Westminster parliament,
hopefully to achieve the same treatment for the English?

Hear, hear, or should that be here, here!