Old 24-10-2007, 01:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default winters on its way .

In article .com,
Phyllis and Jim wrote:

Well, cool evenings while we were away have brought fall changes
faster than usual! Our hyacinth have brown spots and the lilies are
pushing much smaller leaves. The fish have even eased off in their
appetities. Not fun to see. Whe the hyacinth have clearly moved
toward brown, however, we will pull them froim the top veggie filter
and see this year's crop of 'through-the-pump-as-eggs' baby goldfish
and koi. They get to safety the hard way!

Jim

Everything still thriving around here (except for all the ash and smoke
from Malibu and Piru fires. Santa Ana winds are keeping everything
toasty. Fish are still always hungry!