Old 24-10-2007, 01:30 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Netting... leaf barriers... fall leaves... Cont'd

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:54:39 CST, gmb wrote:

I finally have some photos of our multiple "screen panel" leaf
solution. The longest of which was to be hinged but that proved too
long and bowed so we opted for 3 stacked screens instead. We haven't
addressed the waterfall area yet, probably will just do a makeshift
screen curtain. (bird netting catches too many stems). So far I've
been able to take a yardstick and whisk the leaves to the side. Later
in the season I'll have to get the leaf blower out.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...d%20Screening/

Gail
(Northern Virginia)

Gail, they look really nice. ~ jan