Old 24-10-2007, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default seemed a good idea at the time

In article ,
says...
On 24/10/07 08:47, in article
, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

Earlier this year we were all discussing figs and I mention we had a plan
to build a wall in our fruit cage, the plan being to have some fruit
trees (including another fig) and some tender climbers, said quickly this
seemed a great idea.
Yesterday the concrete blocks arrived at the road side (which is the
nearest the lorry can get) and were carried by Liz and I onto the propety
up 14' of steps and across the back to the fruit cage - all 504 of them.
Last night was definately a two glass of wine night!

Well done you - what a nightmare! Just reward yourselves with the thought
of all those lovely juicy figs. ;-) Have you got/do you want a Brunswick?

Hope to be in touch about one during next year (still haven't actually
built the wall yet!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk