Old 24-10-2007, 03:35 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Anybody there?

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:30:26 CST, wrote:

odd you should mention. just today I gave my students an article to read
http://www.unc.edu/news/archives/apr...apy040405.html
discussing a scientific basis for treating SAD. I dont suffer like my mother did. I
also dont have to get up early and I do like the little twinkle lights and because
the birds are where I sleep there is a night light on, the TV is always on (volume
way down, lights flickering) and the birds wake me in the morning to their singing.
However, a friend has to get up and go to work at the crack of dawn so I went looking
for a dawn simulator for her and the least expensive way is a "plug" that turns any
lamp into a light that slowly ups the brightness in the room over 1/2 hour.
here it is http://tinyurl.com/285tzj $30

Sorry if I seem to make a joke of anyone's difficulties in life. It
is just that my problem is more like lazy ass disorder, or LAD, which
is not seasonal. It get worse as I get older too.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb