Old 24-10-2007, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default seemed a good idea at the time

In article ,
says...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in a message:
Yesterday the concrete blocks arrived at the road side (which is the
nearest the lorry can get) and were carried by Liz and I onto the propety
up 14' of steps and across the back to the fruit cage - all 504 of them.
Last night was definately a two glass of wine night!
--

Well done, so far! Don't forget to take photos as work progresses. If you
don't, you'll wish you had, later when the job's finished.

MikeCT

Thanks for the reminder, I always seem to forget, so I have lots of
"afters" and very few "befores"!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk