Old 24-10-2007, 06:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Raspberry variety "Tulameen"

On 24 Oct, 17:04, (Jim Jackson) wrote:
I grow fallgold (a yellow raspberry) and autumn bliss. I'm surprized you
rave at it's taste, but taste is always a personal thing. While it is
good, I can think of lots of other rasperries that have superior taste,
even Autumn Bliss :-). It has lots of excellant other qualities, disease
resistance, long fruiting period (aug-nov or later!), abundant cropping,
and in my case they don't seem to attract the birds! The red ones do.

) I have several autumn bliss too. I find the fallgold though so
much more interesting in a bowl. Brings a bit of different colours.
The thing is that I'm eating them in situ ... and hardly get to my
bowl at all. Bon appetit !

http://cjoint.com/?kytOB0wRkr