Old 25-10-2007, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Another question about planting ivy

On 25 Oct, 09:29, Sacha wrote:
How peculiar that 'skinty' and Helene Rudlin should write absolutely
identical posts. Yet another shape shift?

FFS!!!! Would you give me a break and let me be?! Why are you
persecuting me this way at every chances you have, repeating what I
say, being rude at every opportunities, disrespecting me, accusing me
at every chance with any facts or ground or anything. LEAVE ME ALONE!!
I am Helene aka La Puce, everybody knows me, they know who I am, where
I work, what I do, my passion for gardening etc.

STOP YOUR VENDETTA SACHA HUBBARD FROM HILLHOUSE NURSERY and let people
be !!!!!