Old 25-10-2007, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT-ish Catalogue survey!

On 25/10/07 13:32, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Oct 25, 1:31 pm, Sacha wrote:
Apart from Latin name and colour (if no photo) what sort of info do people
think most important in a plant catalogue. I know it needs to be
informative but not too wordy, IMO!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Hi Sacha, I think it really depends on the type of gardener looking
for info, in my case I would want something simple and at my level of
knowledge. In say your own case, you would want something much more
informative and in depth, perhaps?

Judith

It's our own catalogue I'm thinking of, Judith. We want to keep it simple
to start with but as the plants we're going to sell via mail order will only
be the more rare and unusual ones, it would be interesting to have an
overall idea of what people look for in terms of information.