Old 25-10-2007, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mogga Mogga is offline

Default OT-ish Catalogue survey!

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:38:28 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

It's our own catalogue I'm thinking of, Judith. We want to keep it simple
to start with but as the plants we're going to sell via mail order will only
be the more rare and unusual ones, it would be interesting to have an
overall idea of what people look for in terms of information.

Name, where it will grow well, height, spread, any particular care
pattern (eg: pruning, feeding, watering etc)
If you're going to add in history of plant, where it comes from, any
folk lore uses, tnen you'd be making it more interesting. Photos are
nice of course.
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free