Old 25-10-2007, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Suttons seeds

On 25 Oct, 15:17, Dave Hill wrote:
Suttons Seed co. is up for sale for anyone with some spare cash!http://tinyurl.com/3d6d7v

Will it come in a pictorial packet with instructions?

))

Compare it with it's owner's site, Vilmorin below, and you can quickly
see that Sutton has very much kept to its formal post-war ways of
doing things, but so many things have changed in the world of
gardening since then, they simply are too old. I've never bought from
them. It would be a dream of mine to run a little business like that -
start from scratch and include lots of new things. I'm sure they'll be
ok and hope it's kept in Devon where it's started.

http://www.vilmorin-jardin.fr/