Old 25-10-2007, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
Charlie Pridham wrote:

Its been another
lovely day here!

And here in the northeastern U.S. as well.... temp approaching 50F, which
is about right (finally!) for the season. I've been happily trimming and
weighing the garlic crop, which hung in the shed to cure for a while.
Greens are still doing nicely in the garden, and Dear Lady is complaining
about the quantity of lettuce I keep bringing in. Time to try out some
Kale, which is in its glory now that things are cooler!

Red Russian Kale has been particularly tasty over here this year, IMO.