Old 25-10-2007, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On 25/10/07 17:25, in article
, "
wrote:

Here a selection of your favourite rants Sacha Queen of Usenet. Your
majesty, I though to give you some of the treatment you give others.

snip

Thank you, Helene. I'm glad you did that because now those who read your
posts will see how you operate.

For your information, one of the people you cite in that post was served by
my American lawyer with a Cease & Desist letter which I posted to that
group. This was because of a serious libel she made against me.
Another who boasted of her immensely wealthy relatives, naming them and
accusing me of all sorts of unspeakable things up to and including murder,
being the child of a prostitute and being 'run out' of my native island,
was stopped by her relatives after I and others she'd treated the same way,
wrote to them and contacted the charity that employed her to please her rich
father. I warned them they would be sued and indeed they would have been
had they not removed the keyboard from her grasp. So, Helen will you be if
you continue to harass me and stalk me. That's a promise.
Another - the man you quote - turned out to be a designer of pornographic
web sites and to be notorious for the kind of rambling garbage you've
reproduced. You're in good company, Helene - right where you belong.
I must remember to ask our MP about how Quangos use public funds.

Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)