Old 25-10-2007, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Sacha Hubbard

On Oct 25, 7:51 pm, Sacha wrote:
Thank you, Helene. I'm glad you did that because now those who read your
posts will see how you operate.

Frankly I don't give a turnip about what you think anymore.

I've had enough to show that I can't control myself with idiots like
you. You are not liked by many, and those that do are doing it because
they know your husband or some are simply tolerant of you - I think
its a generation thing. My phone call message to you was kind and
calm, but I can't prove it. That alone is immensely frustrating. I'm
no longer interested in staying in a forum that is controled by a
cheap woman like you. You will twist and change everything, even my
trip to Devon and your nursery. You make it sounds as if I was some
sort of pervert. It is reallly bothering me you see, seeing you
parading all over the place with your lies. Friends tell me to ignore
you but I have gained so much in this forum for my dissertation and
courses that I do. Though not much has come from you I must say. I
wish you were not there or on a long holiday when this forum is nice,
and for you never to return.

Sorry Charlie, Jennifer .... I can't be ignored anymore, it's silly, I
like conversation and I like people, but Sacha won't give it a rest
and will constantly attack me like on the other thread. Being told I'm
morphing, or trolling or whatever isn't nice after so long writing
here, because it makes me look as if I'm not worth being listened too
and therefore I've no place here anymore. You both know who I am but
never say anything. Some idiot claiming to know nothing about
gardening has recently proposed to someone to wait for her plant that
has never flowered for the seeds to drop and grow next year. It's
sometimes so frustrating to see none of you saying anything, just
letting it pass because that idiot happened to be a mate of Sacha. And
that has happened in other forums where Sacha posts.

I'll pop over in the spring, but from now till then I've better things
to do. You know where to find me though. Cheers.