Old 25-10-2007, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default OT-ish Catalogue survey!

On 25 Oct, 18:06, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Sacha contains these
words:

Apart from Latin name and colour (if no photo) what sort of info do people
think most important in a plant catalogue. I know it needs to be
informative but not too wordy, IMO!

Height and spread, and whether or not it's hardy would do for me.

--
AnneJ

You may search my time-worn face,
You'll find a merry eye that twinkles.
I am NOT an old lady
Just a little girl with wrinkles!
- Edythe E. Bregnard

I'd be inclined to publish a descriptive plant list with a much more
descriptive catalogue with pics etc on your web site, the lists you
can then print yourself as required rather than have a bill for
several hundred pounds from the printer.
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries